Known for hosting the prime show “Vivement Dimanche” on France 3, Drucker has made a name for himself over the years. He shares his life with his wife Dany Saval, and they have been married for 50 years. They reside in a triplex apartment in Paris, located on the elite rue de l'Université, a property they acquired in the 1980s.
Triplex Apartment Features
Their Parisian home boasts several remarkable features:
- A clear view of the commanding Eiffel Tower
- A spacious living room graced by a grand piano
- Several bedrooms, each with its velvet tapestry headboard
- A well-stocked kitchen
- An office set on the top floor, offering a panoramic view of both the Eiffel Tower and Invalides
- A terrace outfitted with gym equipment, including an exercise bike
But Paris isn't the only place that this esteemed television figure has staked his claim. Drucker and his family also have a second property in Alpilles, located in the welcoming village of Eygalières in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur.
A Second Haven in Alpilles
This second domestic retreat holds emotional significance for the family, serving as the final resting place for Drucker's mother, sister and his wife's parents. It's not just the sentimental value that makes this place special:
- A refreshing swimming pool
- An abundance of olive trees
- Expansive lavender fields
This sanctuary in Alpilles is mainly utilized by the family for rest and relaxation, offering a tranquil escape from their bustling life in Paris.