Open houses will be held on:
Thursday, January 24, 2013, 6-8 p.m.
San Marino Community Church
1750 Virginia Road
San Marino, CA 91108
The five Alternatives include:
- No Build
- Transportation System/Transportation Demand Management
- Bus Rapid Transit
- Light Rail Transit
- Freeway Tunnel
More information on the SR 710 Study preparation and process is available on the internet at www.metro.net/sr710study or by calling Metro at (855) 4SR-7100 or (855) 477-7100.
The SR 710 Study team will explain the methodology by which the alternatives have been assessed and share the performance measures for each alternative. Based on this analysis, Metro staff recommends advancing the following five alternatives for detailed study:
- No Build
- BRT 6 (Bus Rapid Transit) refinements – Los Angeles to Pasadena
- LRT 4 (Light Rail Transit) refinements – East Los Angeles to Pasadena
- F-7 (freeway tunnel) – Connecting north and south termini of existing SR 710
- TSM/TDM (Transportation System Management/Transportation Demand Management)
To read more information on the 710 Study click here.
Information above provided by the City of Pasadena.