Up In The Air, Lincoln Heights | Photo by Julian Michael/Flickr
- Jury awards gang member’s family $3.2 million in wrongful death settlement in Boyle Heights incident. L.A. Now
- L.A. Fire Department to limit release of medical and emergency response information. Daily News & L.A. Now
- Richard Neutra lamp expected to fetch at least $20,000 in auction to benefit restoration of Neutra’s Silver Lake VDL house. Curbed L.A.
- Echo Park author explores the legacy and life of James Brown. KPCC (h/t Patch)
- Highland Park high school students take fifth place in statewide academic decathlon. Patch
- Happening Today: Citizen CPR Training, Mt. Washington. Save the Date
Read the Full Story at Eastsider LA